Maybe you’ve been trying for years to conceive, or maybe it just happened.
You could be a single mom, first-time mom, young mom, older mom, or any combination. Everyone keeps telling you to enjoy this special time, but you’re feeling stressed out, overwhelmed and alone.
Why can’t you just nest and glow the way pregnant women do on TV and in the movies???
Does this sound like you?
- You’re in shock (even if you were trying to get pregnant)
- It all feels too big and important
- You’re more than a little freaked out
- You just can’t get your head around everything
- There are so many unknowns, what if I can’t cope?
- You change your mind every time you make a decision
- You’re beginning to feel trapped and overwhelmed
You feel like if you just read one more book, or article, or blog post you’ll be ready. But after you’ve done that there is always one more to read. If you could just find the secret somewhere you could relax and enjoy this the way you want to. You want so much to feel like you’re ready for what is coming and like you know what you’re doing.
Do you have family and friends who are already questioning your feeding choices? Or your diapering choices. You don’t know if you need a doula, or if you want a midwife, or if you’d prefer a birth center to a hospital. You haven’t even begun to think about what you’ll do with a newborn.
You’re excited about the baby, but you’re second guessing every decision that you make. You worry that you’re starting to annoy your friends, your family, and even your partner with your mood swings and anxiety. You’re reading article after article online, but they all give conflicting advice. You’ve been told to just trust yourself and that you’ll ‘just know’ what to do. But how?
Have you been keeping up a facade, putting on a show so that everyone around you thinks that you’re doing great? Are you the first in your family or group of friends to get pregnant and you don’t have people to turn to? Or are you the very last one and everyone else’s children are out of the baby stage, leaving you feeling left behind? Maybe you don’t feel comfortable taking these questions, worries, and nerves to your friends and family. Do you wish you had someone who would truly listen to you, who could understand, and who could guide you through your fears?
What if I told you that you didn’t have to feel stressed and overwhelmed? What if I told you that you could feel excited and joyful instead?
What if you could…
- Have confidence in navigating your pregnancy
- Know that you were making the right decisions for your body and your family
- Have a road map through your pregnancy and into your postpartum period
- Silence the fears and doubts, and banish the stress
- Enjoy your pregnancy, prepare for your birth, and plan for your postpartum period with peace
- Feel strong, joyful, and ready
Would you like to stop being stuck? Would you like to stop reading 1001 books on parenting and pregnancy that all say different things? Would you like to feel heard and supported?
This is about ensuring that you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. You can breathe, relax and know that you have got this. You are ready. You have a plan that covers your pregnancy, your birth and time in the hospital, and your transition home. You know exactly what you need from your partner, your friends, and your family. When people see you they see a calm, confident mother- to- be. This is about clearing away the fear, the doubt, the worry and stress, and allowing you to shine.
With my help, you can go beyond the birth plan to a full Pregnancy and Postpartum Plan that gives you peace of mind and helps you transition from me to mommy. This connection, this confidence, can mean so much when it comes at just the right time.
Pregnancy & Postpartum Coaching
- This is a package of six coaching sessions that are each one hour long.
- You’ll get a clear picture of where your nerves and fears are coming from and how to tackle them
- You’ll get a clear, written plan for your pregnancy, birth, hospital stay, and postpartum transition. This plan will be unique to you and your family.
- You’ll get an experienced guide who will really listen to what it is you want and will help you make the right decisions for your growing family.
- You’ll get someone who can help you have the experience of motherhood that you want.
Together we will answer all of the questions, work through all of the fears and prepare you for your baby’s birthday. And when things come up and you have questions – you’ll have me.
Here’s How It Works:
Step 1: You click on the ‘Schedule Session’ button below and you will be taken to Satori to pay and choose our appointment time.
Step 2: You’ll fill out the New Client Questionnaire and I will confirm our appointment with you.
Step 3: We meet and I walk you step by step through planning for your pregnancy, birth and postpartum period.
5 Motherhood Myths That May Be Ruining Your Life
Download the 5 Myths and you'll also get my 10 Step Roadmap that will take you from "Mommy" back to "Me". Get it today and get going.