Every year you tell yourself that things will be different. You are going to lose weight. You are going to get to bed on time. You will drink more water. You will have more sex. You will say no to your boss. YOU WILL BE HAPPY.
By February the resolutions have fallen by the wayside one by one.
Each year you let yourself down.
This year you will not make promises to yourself with no plans attached, no way to keep them, and no support to even try. You will not tackle deep change with surface support. You will not lie to yourself for one more year.
This is the year you resolve to be more YOU. This is the year you resolve to give yourself more time. This is the year you resolve to give yourself more support. This is the year you resolve to give yourself more understanding. This is the year you resolve to stand in your worth.
We are going to do this together.
Starting January 16 we will spend ten weeks creating physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual self-care practices that will carry you throughout the year. You will be supported by the group as you shift your focus to yourself in a healthy way and create the life you want to live.
RESOLVE is a ten-week group coaching program for mothers of all ages who are tired of the resolution cycle and want to make lasting changes in their lives.
Each week you’ll get:
- an introductory video and thought prompts
- a resource list of multi-media help (Ted talks, books, exercises, websites)
- group coaching calls to support your inner work
- and access to a private social network
Week One – Introductions and Intentions
- we will set our intentions for the course and make specific, actionable goals
Week Two – Mindfulness for Mindset Shifts
- What is mindfulness and will it work for you?
- How does the way you think about yourself hold you back?
- How can you stop negative self-talk?
- Self-Care for mental health
Week Three – Relationships
- Building support networks
- Relationship health check
- Setting boundaries
Week Four – Beliefs
- What fills your soul?
- How do your spiritual beliefs free you or hold you back?
- Creating a spiritual self-care practice.
Week Five – Body Work
- Making peace with your body
- Setting healthy physical goals
- Creating a physical self-care practice
Week Six – Check In
- What have we learned?
- Where do you need more support?
- Where are you with your goals?
- How to quantify progress and adjust goals
Week Seven – Emotional (Un)Load
- How to stop carrying the emotional load for your family
- Practical steps
Week Eight – Scheduling
- How to put yourself on your calendar
- How to talk to your friends, family, boss, employees about the changes in your life
- Creating comprehensive self-care practice (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly)
Week Nine – Resiliency Basics
- How to be flexible in the face of fear
- Setting realistic expectations
- Why courage will serve you more than confidence
Week Ten – Next Steps
- How to keep your Resolve outside the program
$500 upfront or $175 per month